Philadelphia, PA, January 29, 2021 – Inverness Graham Investments, a private investment firm that acquires innovative tech‐enabled manufacturing, service and software companies, is pleased to announce several promotions, including that of Matt Moran who has been promoted to Managing Principal.
“Matt has distinguished himself during his 10+ year career at Inverness Graham by driving the development of a true strategic sourcing function that has been an important part of Inverness’ success. Through investments in technology and best‐practices, we have been able to take a data‐driven approach to deal origination that drives efficiency and effectiveness,” stated Ken Graham, Founder and Chairman of Inverness Graham.
Matt joined Inverness Graham in 2010 coming from Laurel Capital Partners and has played a lead role in sourcing and evaluating new deals, building foundational relationships with key investment banks, identifying strategic add‐on and partnership opportunities for Inverness Graham portfolio companies, and supporting portfolio company exits.
Several Firmwide Promotions Across Inverness Graham Investments
Inverness is also pleased to announce the following promotions across our team:
- Chris Frystock has been promoted to Principal. Chris joined Inverness in 2011 from Boenning & Scattergood.
- Ryan Geary has been promoted to Principal. Ryan joined Inverness in 2018 and was previously a Vice President at H.I.G. Capital.
- Denis Connell has been promoted to Principal. Denis joined Inverness in 2013 from KPMG.
- Brian Lutkewitte has been promoted to Senior Associate. Brian joined Inverness in 2018 from Guggenheim Partners.
- Carmen Nepa has been promoted to Associate. Carmen joined Inverness in 2019 from Deloitte Corporate Finance.
- JJ Devine has been promoted to Associate. JJ joined Inverness in 2018 as an intern, and full time in 2019 upon graduating from Northeastern University.
- Sean Ennis has been promoted to Assistant Controller. Sean joined Inverness in 2018 from Citco Fund Services.
“These promotions are a recognition of the strong commitment to excellence and continuous improvement that defines the Inverness culture. During a tremendously challenging year for all of us both professionally and personally, our entire team pulled together and delivered a very strong year with 9 total transactions executed—3 new platforms, 4 add‐on acquisitions, 1 merger and 1 exit”, stated Steve Wood, Founder and Vice‐Chairman.
ABOUT INVERNESS GRAHAM INVESTMENTS
Headquartered in Newtown Square, PA, Inverness Graham is an operationally focused private investment firm that has raised ~$1 Billion of assets. Inverness Graham acquires innovative tech‐enabled manufacturing, service and software companies. Our approach is as unique as our heritage. Founded by senior executives of the Graham Group, a family‐owned multi‐ national industrial concern, we bring unparalleled resources developed over a 50‐year operating history to support our portfolio companies. Inverness Graham partners with businesses to provide the financial and operational support necessary to accelerate growth while enabling owners to achieve their key liquidity objectives.